|Former Common name|
|ES Cell line||V6.4 [(C57BL/6J x 129S4/SvJae)F1]|
|Examination Date / Room / Rack|
Gene symbolGene nameChr.Allele symbolAllele nameCommon namesPromoter
Slc5a3Solute carrier family 5 (inositol transporters), member 3Slc5a3
|Donor DNA||P1 Phage loxP, yeast FRT (flipase recombination target) sites, Jellyfish EGFP (green fluorescence protein) cDNA, mouse hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl transferase gene (hprt) genomic DNA, E. coli neo, Encephalomyocarditis virus (EMCV) internal ribosomal entry site (ires), LTR (long terminal repeat), SA (splice acceptor), CP (constitutive promoter)|
|Research application||Fluorescent Proteins/lacZ System|
|Specific Term and Conditions||(1) The availability of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE is limited to a RECIPIENT of a not-for profit organization for a not-for-profit research. When the RECIPIENT use the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE in collaboration with a for-profit organization, it is recognized as a for-profit utilization and the RECIPIENT must reach agreement on terms and conditions of use of it with the DEPOSITOR and must obtain a prior written consent from the DEPOSITOR.|
(2) For use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE by a for-profit organization, the RECIPIENT must reach agreement on terms and conditions of use of it with the DEPOSITOR and must obtain a prior written consent from the DEPOSITOR.
(3) In publishing the research results to be obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, an acknowledgment to the DEPOSITOR (Dr. Yasumasa Ishida ) is requested.
(4) In publishing research results obtained by the use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, a citation of a paper (Nucleic Acids Res. 2005;33:e20) is requested.
(5) The RECIPIENT must contact the DEPOSITOR in the case of application for any patents or commercial use based on the results from the use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE.
(6) When the RECIPIENT established a mouse line by using of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, the RECIPIENT must deposit the mouse line to the Experimental Animal Division of RIKEN BioResource Center.
|Depositor||Yasumasa Ishida (Nara Institute of Science and Technology)|
|Strain Status||ES cell lines|
|Strain Availability||Chimeric mice from blastocyst injection of ES cell clone (more than 3 months)|
|Additional Info.||Please contact "email@example.com" for distribution.|
Necessary documents for ordering:
BRC mice in Publications